Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Total Burnout


  I apologize for my lack of updates. I'm truly just burnt out. I made one VERY big mistake on the Reset- weighing myself everyday. On day 4 I gained a pound and after that my motivation truly slipped and I have just felt very burnt out. 
Now one thing I am very proud of is I have stuck with it and haven't cheated at all. However that pep in my step (or swag as my 6th graders call it) is gone. I'm making it a goal for myself to not weigh in until the last day.
So far there are some things I like and some things I really don't like about the Reset. I am beyond sick of vegetables, which is weird for me since I usually love them. I am also very sick of cooking every meal. On the other hand I love how accountable I am for my water drinking, I have been feeling a lot better, and I also love that I feel like I'm doing something productive.
Right now I'm missing chocolate and working out. I'm also seriously craving a homemade burger.

I'm so thankful that Jeff is doing this with me, because I feel like I would have caved already and cheated.

On the brightside this is Day 7 so we are about 1/3 of the way there. 

So far some of my favorite foods from these past few days have been zucchini-cashew soup, roasted root medley, and asian stir fry. I could honestly say eating baked tempeh for breakfast will not be happening ever again (unless I do the Reset again).



Cucumber-Tomato Salad

Asain Stirfry w/ brown rice
Oatmeal with pure maple syrup, apples, and walnuts
Quinoa Salad
Baked Tempeh and Avocado

Asian Stirfry w/ Quinoa
Zucchini Cashew Soup and Roasted Root Medley

Tomorrow I'll blog about healthy breakfast ideas as part of my dietbet :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma! Thanks so much for the comment and for reading :) I'll definitely check out your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete