Sunday, September 1, 2013

Day 3

I am loving this 3 day weekend! We went to Raleigh today just to go to Whole Foods. It was really tough not to get whatever I wanted there, but we stuck to Reset food. 

Jeff hasn't weighed in, but I have (I am a scale addict) and I've already lost 5.2 pounds!! I'm beyond thrilled about this and can't wait to see what the end result is. I've entered a few dietbets online so if I keep going at this rate I'll be able to get some money as an added bonus :)

Day 3 was pretty easy! Same breakfast as day 1, lunch was lentil lime salad and microgreen salad, and homemade sushi for dinner along with miso soup and japanese cucumber salad.





I am guilty of picture recycling :)






3 comments:

  1. I really wished we had a Whole Foods. I always hear such great things about not only the food but the prices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we had one in town! The one I go to is an hour and a half away. It's a great store!

      Delete
  2. You make your own sushi?! So impressive (along with the other meals you posted.) Your blog rocks!

    ReplyDelete