Saturday, August 31, 2013

Day 2 Recap



THANK GOD IT'S THE WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you tell it's my first week back to work? Oh my goodness. Tired is literally the understatement of the century as to how I feel right now. I work 60 hours this week! The kids were already at each other's throats so I was a VERY busy school counselor this week.

I actually am glad I started the Reset along with work starting, because I'm already sleeping and feeling better. Although I do get up like a pregnant women to pee every few hours in the middle of the night.

Day 2 went better for Jeff and pretty much the same for me. Jeff said he is having an easier time, but did end up having the optional snack because he felt really hungry. We're both missing chocolate and popcorn/movie night, but it's not that bad. We both have said we need to look at food as fuel and not so much as entertainment.

Plain yogurt, steel cut oatmeal and blueberries sweetened with pure maple syrup
Greek Salad
Black beans and rice, corn tortilla, and mashed avocado with pico de gallo

No comments:

Post a Comment