Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday Goal Link-Up

I haven't done this in a while! I'm linking up with Jess from Operation Skinny Jeans for weekly goals. I've had the worst day ever (okay not really, but it's up there with the worst one) so I'm trying to stay positive and be productive instead of drowning my sorrows with chocolate milkshakes.

Anyway...



GOALS

1. Go to the gym M-F. (I can already check Monday off ) :)

2. Begin Beachbody Regiment. I ordered Brazil Butt Lift and Turbofire and plan to do both of the programs.
Our carpet is shredding for some reason so ignore the messy background


I passed the pencil test so that's good! You hold the pencil where your thighs meet your booty and if the pencil stays you've got some lifting to do haha. I laughed way too hard through this test. 

Confession: I order Beachbody workouts and have never completed one! I have Les Mills Pump,
Insanity, P90X, Slim in 6, and now Brazil Butt lift and Turbofire. My long term goal is to complete all of them before my wedding in June. 

3. Eat clean 90% of the time and limit my sugar intake daily. 

4. Have a positive attitude and don't comfort myself with food despite my stressful news. 

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all have a fantastic week! 




2 comments:

  1. I'm doing Insanity now but thinking about getting Turbofire after! Good luck with your goals this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angela! You're a strong lady to do Insanity- that is one tough workout!! You're going to have amazing results with it!

      Delete