Friday, August 30, 2013

Getting Ready for The Reset/Day 1


 **my posts are always going to be one day behind so I can reflect on the previous day

It's here!!!!!!
We were supposed to start the Reset on Wednesday. I had lunch pre-made, supplements ready to go, and reminder cards made for Jeff. Then someone realized he wasn't going to be able to drink for 3 weeks so he had a little too much and was hungover the next morning. So we had to push it back a day. I'd rather start when he's feeling well. And if you're wondering- no I wasn't mad at him. I don't sweat the small stuff.




Someone doesn't feel well ;)


She kicked her sister out and took over as soon as the blanket came out


Anyway- I had to scramble to plan for something to eat since our fridge has nothing in it but Reset food. Thank goodness for EVOL bowls in the freezer! 

It currently looks like this (ignore the LaCroix- can't have that for 3 whole weeks!) 



I weighed in at 226.8. Yikes! I gained so much weight this past week from all of the crap I ate. Work got crazy so I would barely eat breakfast or lunch and then stuff my face at night. Thank God for the Reset starting so I can get my shit together. 
Prepped salads for lunch
So day 1 went extremely well! I loved all of the food and I wasn't hungry at all. I even drank my whole gallon of water.  It was funny because Jeff said he hated the salad for lunch but I thought it was the best thing ever! We have complete opposite tastes. 
Day 1 Breakfast
Day 1 Lunch
Day 1 Dinner

Drinking my gallon of water (ignore my terrible sideburns-I had a botched laser hair removal treatment haha)
I love that the program tells you exactly what to eat! It makes it SO easy!! Stay tuned for day 2 recap!

No comments:

Post a Comment