Sunday, August 25, 2013

So Much Excitement!!

I am on cloud 9 right now! I will be starting the Beachbody Ultimate Reset on Wednesday!! And even better news- Jeff is doing it with me this time!!!

The reason I'm so excited for this is because I got to do the Reset last year and had AMAZING results on it! It is what ulimately started my clean eating journey. It trained my body to eat sensible portions and taught me a new appreciation of healthy food. It got me intune with my body and I can't begin to describe how amazing I felt on it. I also lost 11 pounds!

It's a 21 day program so it requires a lot of dicipline, but it is SO worth it! Last time I did it I did it on my own. Jeff continued with his normal eating so I was preparing two dinners every night (my choice- I didn't want him to have to start cooking just because I was doing the Reset) and had to watch him eat pizza, ice cream, and all sorts of junk. I'm not going to lie, it made it a lot harder some days. I also really wanted him to do the Reset with me, but I knew he wasn't ready. This time around when I mentioned I wanted to do it again he was on board to join me. I'm beyond excited to see him succeed at it! He has never liked vegetables much (it's vegan diet for 2 of the weeks) and loves to drink beer and energy drinks so I am so excited to see if he will learn to love the food or if it's going to be tough for him.

If anyone would like to join us feel free! I'll be honest- it's pretty pricey. The kit is $50 off right now, but is still almost $200. It comes with supplements you take everyday and also the meal plan and online support. The program tells you exactly what to eat for every meal, which I actually really liked. I think it's totally worth it to do the program!

I will be blogging about it for the next 3 weeks and my experience with it. My Beachbody coach asked me to coach as well, so I signed up to be one. I honestly don't care if people buy things from me or not, but I want to support others in their journey to health and fitness.

On another note I went back to work last week (I'm a school counselor for those of who are new here). Going from not working to working 8+ hours a day has been exhausting! Next week we have meetings every day after school so I will leave the house at 6:30 am and then get home at 6:30pm. Pray for me :) I'll adjust though, I'm excited to have a schedule again. Summer spoiled me!


** those of you who read my last post, I completely failed at doing Turbofire consistantly so I will be starting over!

No comments:

Post a Comment