Saturday, November 30, 2013

Let's Try This Again

It's been a while.

I wish I could write a post saying how hard I've been sticking to my clean eating and exercising and how much weight I lost in the process and how amazing I feel...but that would all be a lie.

Truth is I have completely given up on myself. I have gained about 10 pounds and am at the highest weight I've been in a loooong time. Nothing can seem to motivate me, even the fact that I'm getting married in 6 months.

I have been working nonstop and things have been very stressful. I used this as an excuse to shove McDonalds down my throat and sit on my ass instead of working out. I went on a 4 day spree where I worked out and I loved it, but then just got lazy and quit again.

Enoughing complaining though. I'm starting over. 

My wedding is in 6 months. My goal is to push myself and lose 10 pounds a month for the next 6 months. 

It's not my goal weight, but it's a hell of a lot closer than where I am now.

So today I weigh in at 226 (it pains me to even write that). I want to be in the 160 range by June. 

Let's see how it goes.


2 comments: