Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Two Steps Forward, One Step Back


I've been feeling a little off lately. Literally everyone around me has been getting sick, but I just assumed I was invisible to all the yuckiness.

Yeah right, Julia.

I have a full blown respiratory infection. My face hurts and I'm so congested that I can't see straight. I also can't breath without a lot of effort.

So as much as I protested, Jeff convinced me that P90X3 is not going to happen while I'm sick. Although I hate that I only made it to day 6, I know that it's best for me to sit it out and recover.

I haven't worked out since Saturday and it is killing me. I'm finally feeling a little better today, but still having trouble breathing so I'm going to sit it out. I'm praying that I feel better tomorrow so I can get back on track. On the plus side I'm still eating well, so it's not a total loss.

I've really lucked out and haven't had work all week due to the snow storm coming (gotta love the South, this shit didn't happen when I lived in Iowa).

If you're reading, say a little prayer that I'm all better tomorrow. I need to get my sweat on.
My sweet babies always make me feel better when I'm sick


Thanks for the picture Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment