Sunday, January 26, 2014

What I'm Eating to Stay on Track


Weighed in this morning at 225.2! That's almost 6 pounds down from Tuesday! I know it's not consistently going to go this fast, but it's nice to see the scale finally move down instead of up (and up and up and up...)

All I've been doing is 30 minutes of P90x3 daily and eating cleaner. Along with that I am drinking a ton of water. 

A typical day this week looks like this:

Breakfast- Shakeology blended with 1 cup fruit and 1 cup almond milk

Morning snack- small veggie salad with balsamic and olive oil or veggies with 2 tbsp organic hummus

Lunch- leftover clean tuna and noodles, or Amy's frozen enchiladas, or Trader Joes Salmon and Mint Sauce. 

Afternoon Snack- Quest Bar

Preworkout- P90X Energy and Endurance drink

Postwork- P90X Results and Recovery drink

Dinner- Lean protein (salmon, steak, chicken...), small portion of carbs (baby potatoes, brown rice, grilled onion and mushrooms), and a large portion of veggies (green beans, broccoli, zucchini). 

Night Snack- Homemade clean chocolate, and/or kale chips, or whole grain popcorn,  or cup of berries with Greek yogurt







grilled chicken in chicken bbq sauce, steamed zucchini, and curried cauliflower


baked salmon, roasted baby potatoes, green beans

steak, grilled mushrooms, grilled broccoli, grilled whole onion

chicken tikka masala, brown basmati rice, baked string beans

Can't believe how much I love this frozen meal. Trader Joes wild salmon with orzo pasta and zucchini. 350 calories and SO filling! 
Yummy enchilada! Only 240 calories, but so filling. 




So as you can see I eat A LOT and I eat ALL. DAY. LONG. 

For me this has been key in staying on my plan. Each meal is between 150-400 calories so I'm well within the 1500-1800 range every day, but the fact that I'm breaking them up helps my body not feel hungry all day and I feel energized all day. 






No comments:

Post a Comment