Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Workout Wednesday Linkup

So sorry I have been MIA. It's been absolutely beyond crazy around here lately. Between graduate school, a 45 hour/week job, moving out of our apartment, and everything else that comes with life (cooking, cleaning, working out...) it's been tough to find time to blog. 

I will be weighing in on Fridays every week so stay tuned for that and tomorrow I will post the clean eating zucchini pasta recipe. I promise.

Now on to Workout Wednesday. This is a link up with Skinny Meg (aka my favorite blogger).

If you haven't read her blog definitely start! She is beyond inspiring!


Ok so my workout routine is fairly random. I either go to group fitness classes such as zumba or body pump or workout on my own at 5am :) I usually will do cardio for half and hour and strength training for an another half hour. 

I like to target specific muscle groups. So one day I'll do leg day, then another day focus on arms, then focus on back and abs the next day, and so on...

This is a great leg routine. You will definitely feel it the next day!



Try it! It really gets your legs burning :)


No comments:

Post a Comment