Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday Weigh-in (ideas for creative name are welcome) and Weekend Plans

I decided to weigh in on Fridays, because (in theory) I do my best at eating clean and working out during the week and Saturday is my cheat meal day....i don't know it made sense in my head.

Anyway, last Friday I weight 215.6 pounds.

I weighed in this morning at 216.8 (+1.2 pounds this week, down -23.2 pounds overall)

That's not good.

So what happened?
1. I skipped a bunch of workouts.
2. I decided I deserve ice cream almost everynight because work has been tough.
3. I ate 3 huge cheat meals during the week.

So overall not a good week for me. However I am determined to make it a better week.

I will set some goals on Monday, but over the weekend I have a few mini goals.

1. Only 1 cheat meal and dessert this weekend and it should be a small portion.
2. Workout tomorrow and Sunday for at least 1 hour.
3. Find a fun and active thing to do with Jeff (tennis, long walk, or bowling)
4. Meal plan and shop for the week

This weekend we are celebrating our puppies' birthdays :) They turn 2 today. I am obsessed with my dogs and we are planning on having puppy cake with them (they will consume the cake, not us), opening presents, and then taking them to the beach tonight. They love the beach!

Then tomorrow we are apartment hunting and then possibly going to Raleigh to get my laptop fixed. Of course there will be plenty of homework this weekend as well. Yay...on the bright side only 2 months left of grad school!

What are your plans this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment