Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Quick Check In

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to check in quick. I haven't forgotten about my blog, moving is just a royal pain in the...everything.

We will get internet hopefully today at our new place so I can write a blog post with lots of pretty pictures. Right now I am sitting in the middle of an empty floor at our old apartment typing away quickly before the smell of bleach knocks me out (I probably should have cracked a window).

We're about 1/4 of the way with the unpacking at our new place. I'm about ready to just shove everything in a closet and be done with it.

As far as my eating and working out goes...well let's just say I fell off of the cleaning eating tree and hit every fast food place on the way down. I seriously don't even want to know how much I weigh, but I can tell you that I feel like I've gained 200 pounds. I seriously failed at planning ahead and with all of the work that's gone into deep cleaning our old place, moving, packing, unpacking, more cleaning....etc- cooking is the last thing that I have felt like doing. So I have eaten at probably every fast food place in Greenville this week.

The good news is that we finally have our new oven working and a microwave so I can cook. I purchased a new crockpot since ours died on us a few weeks ago and I will throw some things in there so we can have a good dinner instead of Taco Bell.

I'm excited to catch up on everyone's blogs soon and to be back at it with mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment