Thursday, July 18, 2013

Linkup (Because you're all sick of hearing about my Iowa trip)

Today I'm linking up with Jake and Holly :)


If I had one extra hour in the day... I'd watch some pointless tv (aka Law and Order SVU)

I wish my name... wasn't used in the movie The Wedding Singer. It's been over 10 years and I'm still being called Julia Gulia.

I think anything chevron is...going to make my fiance leave me. He's getting sick of it all over our house. Although up until a few days ago he thought Chevron was the brand name haha.

 
My last nightmare...was that I had to plan my wedding in 10 minutes and see who would show up last minute. Apparently I'm not that popular.


Sometimes... I just want to sleep without 2 pomeranians on top of me and a snoring fiance on the other side of the bed.


My last meal on earth would be...depressing. (or if you want the name of the food- Mellow Mushroom Holy Shitake Pie Pizza)


I would much rather...eat glue and nails than to have to watch anything with Rob Dyrdeck on tv. Jeff watches his shows and it's literally a form a torture to listen to anything that comes out of his mouth.


Mayonnaise...is disgusting. On the other hand it's delusional to think greek yogurt is actually an equal substitute for it.


10 years ago, I didn't think...anything was more important than getting my permit, if I didn't wear pink every day that I wasn't cool, and that General Hospital was the best show ever!


Selfishly...
I make Jeff sit through hours of Real Housewives episodes. I'm sorry honey. It's still better than Rob Dyrdeck.

My favorite show on TV right now...
definitely Law and Order SVU. Although I always feel like there has to be something wrong with me for liking it so much.

And, George Zimmerman.. is blowing up my newsfeed. If you're going to have an opinion about the whole thing at least know what you're arguing about. (To the random guy from freshman year of college that I'm still friends with on facebook for some reason: George Zimmerman isn't the Boston bomber)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment