Saturday, June 15, 2013

Back on Track

Sorry for being MIA! It's been a busy busy week!

I weighed in yesterday at 211.2. Last week was 215.0

So that's a total of 3.8 pounds this week and 28.8 pounds overall! Yay :)

Crazy thing is I haven't worked out once this week, which isn't good, but goes to show how important diet is. I ate clean all week. I made all sorts of yummy clean food that I'm excited to post.

I haven't had any desire to eat anything "bad" since my hospital visit. It really shined a light on how much it isn't worth it to eat fried food or junk food. I have felt amazing since I've gone back to eating clean. It really makes me have a new perspective on everything. It's not only about weight loss, it's about being healthy and taking care of the one body I have.

I have to get back to packing (I swear it never ends), but I'll be back soon to post some recipes.

1 comment:

  1. I've also lost 2.8 pounds! I think what it is in my case was not drinking protein shakes and losing muscle mass. I'm not quite sure if that's good or bad. After seeing some inspiration, I've started Insanity! Wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete