Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Work Out Wednesday

I had a great workout this morning. I did a shorter workout than normal, but it was definitely an intense one. It's called the 5-4-3-2-1 workout. I'm linking up with Skinny Meg for a quick post today!

Here is the workout :)


I did the at home version for cardio and repeated it 2 times through. I definitely felt it at the end. It's a great workout to do if you don't have a lot of time on your hands.

Hope everyone is having a great week so far! 




2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link up!
    This is a cool and easy work out!
    No equipment and I travel a lot so I need a lot of those.
    Thanks for posting!

    20somethingbusinesswoman.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for commenting! I appreciate it :) I'm so glad you found this useful- it's definitely a great travel workout!

      Delete