Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday Weigh-in

It's Friday! This week was long, but overall it was a pretty good week! 

I weighed in today at 215.0. Last week was 216.8.

So I'm down -1.8pounds for the week and exactly 25 pounds overall. Not too bad :)

Slow and steady wins the race. I always want to drop lots of weight quick (biggest loser style), but I also know that it's how loose skin and re-gain happen so I'm fine with the pace I'm at. Ideally I want to aim for about 2-3 pounds a week. 

My ultimate goal is 135, but once I get closer to that number I'm definitely going to care a lot more about what I look like than that darn number. 

Here I am this morning- Starbucks in my hand. If you read my other post you know that I am addicted to going there in the mornings after my workout. I made it almost all week without going, but left my breakfast at home today so of course I had to stop in for my unsweetened green tea, oatmeal, and blueberries ($9.62!!!!!). 

I hope everyone has a great day and fantastic weekend!! I plan to post some more clean recipes! I just need to make them so I can take pictures. 

1 comment:

  1. If you ate Starbuck's breakfast everyday for a week you would spend
    $48.10 A WEEK! That would total $192.40 A MONTH!! imagine what you could pay with $192.40? Just eating Starbucks twice a week totaled $19.24! That's more than your manicure and your mani last almost three weeks! A box of organic green tea is cheaper than that and it'll last much longer saving more money! A 24 pack is about the same maybe a little cheaper than that. Spend your money wisely, or not, the choice is up to you! (Lol)

    ReplyDelete