Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Just Whatever Pops into My Head


Today was a long day! I am happy to be sitting on the couch at home with dinner in the oven. We are having roast chicken, sweet potatoes, and zucchini. Yummm. I just wish the chicken didn't take 3 hours to cook. 

I had to have mall court food the other day.  This is what I picked out. Yay for healthy choices :)
Grilled chicken nuggets, fruit, water w/ lemon

I'm working on breaking my Starbucks breakfast habit. My friend at work, Shirria (she blogs over at My Cheap Addictions- check her out), teases me every morning when I bring in my Starbucks. Why you may ask? I get unsweetened green tea over ice (aka a tea bag in water with ice cubes in it) and steel cut oatmeal with blueberries. So basically things I could actually make myself...for A LOT cheaper. What can I say? I'm lazy sometimes. I really need to work on this though. 

So much prettier than when I make it :p

Has anyone actually added up how much they spend at Starbucks (or similar places) a year? Don't do it. 

You'll cry!! 

And Lastly. Facebook. Oh how annoying is facebook sometimes? Does anyone else have those friends who will post these statuses like "OMG OMG YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!!!" or " THIS IS THE WORST DAY EVER! MY LIFE IS RUINED!!!" or "I JUST GOT THE BEST NEWS OF MY LIFE! SOOOOO EXCITED!!!''...

...and then someone will comment on it (they always do) "What happened?" or "What is it?"...

...and the person responds with some form of "It's private" or "sorry it's personal".

Does this happen on anyone else's facebook too? It drives me insane!! 

Or my other 'favorite' is when people go on long rants dissing their boyfriend/husband/partner/whatever and they break up on facebook and then the next day they are together (and of course there is a picture of flowers or a status of how madly in love they are). Only to be followed with another breakup. DRAMA!!!!
 
Or lastly when people get in long fights on facebook where they go back and forth forever just insulting each other (and then always claim they are too mature for this nonsense). 

I keep wanting to delete my facebook, but on the other hand it is entertaining. 





No comments:

Post a Comment